The Clarion

The Student News Site of Montclair High School

The Clarion

The Clarion

Description English: A plane coming in low to land at Murcia San Javier airport in Spain.
Is Flying Safe?
May 21, 2024

Israel’s Rafah attacks

Support Families in Palestine

Around the world, there’s always life crises happening. This goes back to 2023, when Israel was defied first by wide-scale protests against a proposed judicial reform, and then by the Hamas-led attack on Israel on October 7, which led to a war and to Israel invading the Gaza Strip.

The latest headlines: International court to hold hearings over Israel’s Rafah attacks, and US is aware of American doctors trapped in Gaza, UN workers are being killed after vehicles strucks in Gaza, about 450,000 people have fled Rafah. This is a true tragedy human Rights Watch accused Israeli forces of striking known locations of aid workers in Gaza at least eight times since October 7, ”We are targeted while we are asleep. “

“Families search for loved ones in the rubble after central Gaza strikes.” Every single second of the day more and more Palestine’s are in danger.

• In central Gaza, Israeli airstrikes on a residential building in the Nuseirat refugee camp has killed at least 40 displaced Palestinians and left families buried in the rubble, a hospital spokesperson told CNN.
  • Click here if you wanna learn more about the attacks