The Clarion

The Student News Site of Montclair High School

The Clarion

The Clarion

Clarion Podcast @MoHI
April 24, 2024
Girls JV soccer players Morgan and Angela
Girls JV Soccer
April 3, 2024

Girls JV Soccer

Mia Lopez

Girls soccer season is now ending but with a great season with 12 wins and 1 tie.

Morgan, a player on JV soccer, stated that “I’ve been playing soccer for 2 years now and I love it.”

When asked how she would handle setbacks or challenges during the season she said “I would try and stay calm and think about what to do and tell a trusted friend.” Also ” a goal I have for next season is to make it to varsity soccer and get a chance to play in more games since I couldn’t play as much this season because of my injury.”

I asked what aspects of the game she enjoyed the most she responded “I really enjoy being with my teammates and making new friends also getting a chance to play my favorite sport with my friends.”

Morgan talked about how she loved being apart of this team because she loves her teammates and being part of Montclair’s JV soccer team.

she stated that “this year she was committed to attending practices and games but felt that she could have done better and is planning to work on that for next year’s season.”

Soccer is all about team work and coming together to win, This soccer season was fun and I know all of us Cavs can’t wait until next year.