The Clarion

The Student News Site of Montclair High School

The Clarion

The Clarion

Description English: A plane coming in low to land at Murcia San Javier airport in Spain.
Is Flying Safe?
May 21, 2024

Days of the Week Ranked

Days of the Week Ranked

1. Saturday

The last day of the week. All homework and worries of getting enough rest are out of sight, out of mind. Saturday’s are the best day to create plans. You can wake up and go to sleep as late or as early as you’d like. Out of all days of the week, Saturday remains one of the most worry free.

2. Friday

What’s not to love about Friday? Once that school bell rings, the wait for the weekend is over. Time for fun and relaxation to begin.

3. Wednesday

Although Thursday is closer to the weekend, Wednesday feels so refreshing. Wednesdays mark the completion of the first half of the week. This allows the feeling of excitement for the weekend to really kick in.

4. Tuesday

Tuesdays are calm days. Routines are being readjusted to. There are no more changes for the next few days.

5. Thursday

Thursdays aren’t necessarily bad days. Just not one of the best. It just feels like a taunt for Friday.

6. Sunday

Sometimes Sundays feel like preparation days for the week. Especially if there are many things occurring.

7. Monday

Last is Monday. The end of the weekend brought into reality. Monday is like a reset. On this day, you have to readjust to your routine all over again. To-do’s of the week begins while the freedom of the weekend ends.