The Clarion

The Student News Site of Montclair High School

The Clarion

The Clarion

Spring Dance Show
Spring Dance Show
May 2, 2024
Clarion Podcast @MoHI
April 24, 2024

Los Angeles Kings Vs. Minnesota Wild

LA Kings played against the Minnesota Wild’s on Monday’s game (4/15/24).

The game started off being loud and cheery despite it being a Monday. The Kings started off strong, great blocking and had amazing defense.

But the wild’s came out of the blue and scored the first shot during the first period. The score was 1-0. Then next period was coming up. There were commentators who were hosting little game shows. One including One clippers basketball player trying a hot wing challenge.

Then the second period started, the King’s still did not make a hit but there were tons of close calls. Eventually the Wild’s ending up scoring another hit making it 2-0. The Kings seemed to be more aggressive and into the game, almost a couple spars occurring. One which was almost between Kempe and Another Wild player.

Soon the last and final period started. The last 20 minutes and the King’s still hadn’t gotten a hit in. It seemed the Wild’s knew they were going to take the win home. Before the game started they huddled into their little corner and had some type of strategy in place.

Then the game started, the Kings were charging right off the bat. The defense was so remarkable a puck flew into the crowd because of the block. But sooner the Wild’s scored but at the 6 minutes mark, finally the King’s had scored their first hit of the night. The game shortly ended making the final score 3-1.