The Clarion

The Student News Site of Montclair High School

The Clarion

The Clarion

Description English: A plane coming in low to land at Murcia San Javier airport in Spain.
Is Flying Safe?
May 21, 2024

Crumbl Cookie Review

This week for Crumbl Cookie’s flavors consists of; Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk, Pistachio Gelato ft, French Toast, Sea Salt Toffee, Wedding Cake, And Peanut Butter Cookies & Cream.

Myself and Angelina went to Crumble and picked out the 4 flavors that we were both interested in to try and taste.

The flavors that we decided to try was Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk, French Toast, Wedding Cake, and Peanut Butter Cookies & Cream.

The first up was Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk. We chose this because it’s a neutral cookie and we wanted to see the hype behind crumbl’s regular chocolate chip cookie. My thoughts on this cookie was classic. It was soft and warm, and the chocolate chips were melted down. Angelina’s thoughts “Can’t compete with a regular chocolate chip, it’s good but could add more chocolate chips.”

The next up was Wedding Cake. A pink sugar cookie with a raspberry cream, cheese frosting at the top. I personally was very excited because I love anything raspberries. It was a regular sugar cookie which was mediocre but my favorite with the frosting. The raspberries tasted fresh and not artificial. Angelina claims she “hates cream cheese, so I was already at a dislike for this cookie. It’s not bad, just not for me.”

Our third to last we picked was Peanut Butter Cookies & Cream. A chocolate base with peanut butter infused mixed with cookies and cream bits. Angelina’s thoughts were “I love cookies and cream and anything chocolate really. So when I tried it. Mind blowing. It’s rich in chocolate but some peanut butter sneaks up, a perfect ratio.” For me this cookie was also top tier. It had tons of flavor and well, I love chocolate so I was already sold.

Finally our last cookie we chose was French Toast. When we saw this cookie on the website ours jaws dropped. Both of us lovers for French Toast thoroughly enjoyed this cookie. Me and Angelina’s only word that came to mind “Perfection.” A genuine perfect cookie, it tastes exactly like an actual French toast. It was soft and crispy in the right ways.

I can now say, Me and Angelina are lovers of Crumbl Cookie and will be back for more.