The Clarion

The Student News Site of Montclair High School

The Clarion

The Clarion

Newport Beach , CA
Senior Skip Day
May 8, 2024

Students Favorite Starbucks Drinks

Picture by: Anneliz Olmos-Osorio A light ice white chocolate mocha with oat milk, caramel drizzle, and cold foam on top. The author’s favorite drink from Starbucks. “Even when it’s cold and rainy, who doesn’t love iced drinks?”

This week many students have been getting Starbucks in the morning before school, these students were interviewed to see what the hype is about these Starbucks drinks. Surprisingly, all students have a preference for what they like, and no repeats with others.

The first interview is with student Gisele Fuentez! Gisele often gets Starbucks for herself before school. When she orders, she often tweaks her drinks which appear more unique, she asks for a “pink drink with vanilla cold foam on it” she states she loves this drink with it being refreshing and creamy. Sounds nice for Summer!

Next, the lovely Kayla Deorio was interviewed about what her usual Starbucks order is, this was one we have not heard of today. Kayla loves her frappes and her typical morning drink is a “caramel ribbon crunch frappe” her drink makes for a nice sweet taste, and is perfect for tired mornings. Many students would enjoy a nice wake-up from this to start the day.

Last but not least, the last interview was with Nicole! Nicole often does not get Starbucks but when she gets the chance she likes to try something new. Nicole has a current favorite drink that is our first hot drink today. She asks for a “hot espresso with almond milk” Nicole states she has a list that can go on and on with drinks but this one is her #1 choice.

All in all, Starbucks has a drink for everyone and their liking. With this info maybe a student can finally find their favorite drink with these recommendations!