The Clarion

The Student News Site of Montclair High School

The Clarion

The Clarion

I took this photo in the summer of 2021 during sunset.
Summer Fun!
May 16, 2024

Seasonal Starbucks Drinks!

This is the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

https://www.starbucks.com/menu/featured/

Every year in October Starbucks comes up with new seasonal drinks that we can try! When it first started the most popular drink that is very well known till this day is the ”Pumpkin Spice Latte¨, it was originally launched in October 2003 almost twenty years ago. Around 2003 when it was introduced as a ”seasonal” beverage its formulation had not always been the same, however in 2015 Starbucks added real pumpkin ingredients, a novel concept, and some artificial flavors and colors were eliminated.

In this time around 2023 it has been over social media like TikTok and Instagram about the new Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte,. there have been many good reviews about this drink, and many people seem to love it, hopefully, during the season, you will be able to try this new drink! And it’s not just that there are many more drinks that you can get just in case the Chai Tea Latte isn’t catching your eye, the very famous drink The Pumpkin Spice Latte, The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, and the new Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso! And some of the desserts they sell for this season are the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin and the new Baked Apple Croissant.